CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome Home Sir Francis Bacon

We have a dog!! And he is so mellow and perfect! I got him from a lady who had 3 dogs, all HUGE and he wasn't doing too well with big dogs, they would pick on him and he would do nothing. So we now have him and he did so good his first night. I was expecting whining and urinating all over my house, but no! He slept on a blanket, no accidents.... very happy :) He seems to have adapted well and for that I am greatful. On another note Aaron's jeep decided not to start yesterday, I guess his battery is dead, so i had to take him to work yesterday and i have to drive him to and from work today. Well hopefully he can get a battery and that is really the problem. Now i have to miss a bday party for one of the kids in my mom's group :( oh well... i will leave you with a picture of sir francis bacon...


.

1 comments:

Karina said...

Awwww how cute!!!