CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Was that a semi in my hallway?

Good lord all mighty what a storm last night! our little neighborhood got hit by several microbursts. Trees were broken, patio furniture was exchanged, and my poor tomato plants are not happy :( I was woken up around 9pm to what sounded like a semi truck in my house. I look outside and all the trees were bent in a 90 degree angle, niiccceee... then the power goes out and my dog looses his shit (not literally) and gets freaked out. So i called APS and they had the power back on around 11pm, not too bad. During the mini tornadoes Jonas didn't wake once, even after the dog barking for 10 minutes straight, the massive winds, and the warm temps.... i wish i could of slept through it :( So the past few hours i have been outside trying to fix my tomato plants and other various plants and flower, i think they will survive, atleast i hope they do.

So a few weeks ago we got DirecTV and disconnected our cox *giggles*. Well I had to go return the old cable boxes to cox and i put it off for 2 weeks, FINALY I went yesterday and waited in the dang office for almost an hour... just to return the stinkin boxes! It slipped my mind that ASU is over and all the college kids are moving out... so they were all there doing the same. Luckily Jonas was good and just stared at them. But that killed my plans for all my other errands yesterday so I need to do them today. But hey! atleast it's only going to be 101 today!!!

0 comments: